Tuesday, November 20, 2012

EXAM? it's finally over!

FINALLY.. after a month, my super duper long exam finally ENDED TODAY!
I swear this is the longest exam i ever had in my entire life! Now i feel so GOOD but i'm kinda worried about the result lol.. Hope everything will be fine. I already did my best and now let's God do the rest.. hehe Anyway I'm leaving KL soon which is on 5th dec! I'M going to SINGAPORE this coming weekend and gonna enjoy my life there as my graduation trip hehe I cannot wait my for december in Kuching and gonna celebrate christmas with my family :3 sweetest moment 

''THIS IS A STATE OF GRACE
THIS IS THE WORTH WHILE FIGHT
EXAM IS A RUTHLESS GAME
UNLESS YOU STUDY IT GOOD AND RIGHT''

LOL i DIY-ed taylor lyrics! sound not bad le.. anyway, gonna off and start to pack my luggage :3



No comments:

Post a Comment