Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 flashback

2012 is such an amazing year with full of challenges! Had completed my a levels this year and move back to Kuching! It's been a long time I never update my blog due to stupid picasa don't let me upload pic! Seriously pissed! It said I used over 1gb quata and need to pay for an upgrade! What nonsense is this? Haih I want to post about my universal studio trip also cannot! How sad. I'm trying to update thru my iPhone and hopefully it can upload a picture :/ this Christmas has been amazing so far and I had my new iPhone 5! Thanks my mum then ;) iPhone 5 is so shiok with bigger screen and ease to use! Everything is bigger on iPhone 5! Really hope 2013 gonna be good and god bless my upcoming result! I'm super duper worried about that haih! Anyway wish everyone a blessed new year and happy snake year! Peace xx



OK.. i only can upload my picture thru iPhone #fail

No comments:

Post a Comment