Tuesday, February 14, 2012

14 . 2 .12

Happy valentine's day! Today was a great day celebrate with ur love 1 but too bad, i'm single! HAHA Btw i did celebrated valentine but with my friends! Celebrate with friends are great, especially with those single friends!  We forever alone together then :p *won't hurt that much*
Found this super cute gift from tumblr! Food will surely gimme the answer YES! I love food forever! 
OH yes! Today I went to a unique restaurant at sentul. 
It's Naili Place! This restaurant is like a tropical rainforest. very unique and fill with mosquitoes :|
Good surrounding. i will give it 7/10


Nice decoration right? I never know KL got such places like this lor! We usually can found this kind of restaurant in Kuching. Just like The Junk, Bla Bla Bla and Sharing Planet.
I ordered mushroom soup with garlic bread as starter
Beef lasagna as main course.
Fried rice ordered by my friend

Cabonara spaghetti  
Before
After... 
Xiao ice and Alvina

Wendy and Alvina!
We simply had a blast at there and who says valentine only can celebrate with lover? For me, valentine is an ordinary day with an excuse tat can spend slightly more on food. Anyway I wish u guys have a great valentine this year! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment