Tuesday, August 2, 2011

18th birthday celebration

time flies... I'M 18 YEARS OLD ALREADY :O I don't even feel like im 18 years old! That day i simply had a blast celebrated my birthday with my friends <3 Although I cant celebrate with my family at Kuching, but I still can received their greetings thru Facebook and smses!
Celebrated my birthday with besties at pavilion! I shoot this photo from Tokyo Street, pavailion. Nice rite :D
Aha! Bought this cute little cake from detectable treats! The taste was great although a bit too sweet HAHA



This giant size milk tea really epic! And the most important is it's Free Of Charge!
Had a surprise birthday party! Organised by my church mates! Love ur guys! You really brighten up my day!
Me and the cake! Hehe
After the birthday celebration.. they even threw eggs and flour on me! My reaction was ran around the boulevard as fast as possible! Having FUN! HAHA Thank you, you guys made my birthday unforgettable and really had a blast tat day! I cannot forget the moment happened on 31 JULY 2011  







No comments:

Post a Comment