Friday, August 19, 2011

Being random during exam time :D

..
First of all.. exam time really drive me crazy! Stress just can't stop! A levels for me is much more like SPM! Keep having test and keep doing those pass year questions. The only thing I will do during exam time is cannot stop listening to music and keep eating like a boss! HAHA And i'm addicted to Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO
I think this song was great and entertained me a lot!

HAHA! I love this part! Everyday im SHUFFLIN'
Yea! U r right! I really ''everyday im shuffling''
See! I shuffle my itunes everyday!
Shuffle my Blackberry music player too!! I keep playing music on the go! everywhere I go until my earphone spoiled for no reason! DAMN! Nevermind.. I promised myself that i will buy myself a monster headset next month! IS A MUST :P Good luck for myself for this coming exams! hehe






No comments:

Post a Comment