Monday, September 12, 2011

2 IN 1 celebration!

celebrated Mid Autumn festival and valencia's belated birthday in 1 go! We went to pavilion after the school :))
Can this macarons substitute mooncake? LOL Actually this is valencia's birthday cake! very special right? 
Me valencia and penny                                                     
 Valencia and soo peng
 Valencia and roy
 Valencia and xin ying
Valencia herself
 When candle ignite...
We sang birthday song  for her :))



We bought those yummy macarons from this little cute shop at pavilion! They make lots of cute cakes and even with angry birds on it!
 I super like this pearl milk tea from ochando! it's tasty 
 Trying lomo cam and those instant cam
Lepaking at pavilion as usual... HAHA 
We watched this film too!! SUPER AWESOME! Although this film is so sarcastic but I like it! I believe those chinese who live in malaysia will agreed what he said!
Seriously this film motivate me to eat nasi lemak someday! I never eat nasi lemak in my entire life b4! HAHA I hope i eat it i will said OMG SO AWESOME! LOLOL
 OMG why i look so retarded? LOL
 :P
 AHEHE we shoot this pic as fast as possible cos the guard is chasing us! We shouldn't suppose to sit on that thing! HAHA
HAHA! OMG we did this in no camera zone! After we took this pic, the guard told us NO CAMERA ALLOWED LOL super awkward =_=


 Found this cute 'fake' rabit at bukit bintang path... so random
 Back to home... 
AHA! FINALLY saw a round MOON outside my condo! I simply had a blast today :))

No comments:

Post a Comment