Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Shop with mum :3

Mum came to KL for 1 week++ Day day shop with her since last sunday! 
Went to Mid valley with mum and her churchmates last sunday!
This is them! They came to KL to have worship training at Muk En methodist church! 
Look's yummy right? Had dinner at suki-ya Japanese buffet with mum at pavilion! Super awesome! I love their beef and lamb shabu shabu! AWESOME! And the price was reasonable too! rm39.9++ per person

Love this udon mee too! :))
My mum 
Me :))
HAHA! Spotted this shinny guy on the street near sungei wang! I just realized he is kind of short LMAO

Went to KLCC yesterday! Shop a lot :)
HAHA! me and mum look so retarded in from of the tower! Havin self shoot till our nose look BIG
Our dinner at klcc1 I ate nando's! Had a blast with mum these days at kl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment