Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back to Kuching full updates!

Being random at home :3 snap some pics AHAHA
I love my home my bed my everything at Kuching! :(
This time i went to Beach with my mum and dad! I miss beach so much so they brought me there! 
On the way to Lundu! It's super far from town!
Being random in the car! I had nothing else to do beside tweeting and camwhore here and there ==
And YES! Finally reached that resort! It took me 2 hours to go there .__,
super nice and peace right? I love this beach cos it's so quiet and u can really relax at there! U can scream out loud like nobody cares!! HEHE 
I jump! I jump! I jump jump jump! OMG I just realised I'm good in jumping! LOL! I think im too skinny till i can jump that high :p
Me and my mum at this lovely beach :3 This is how i end up a day at beach. Just relax :p
During friday night, had a blast with my cousin anna and cousin calvin and my bro at club! First time been to club in my entire life :p I still cannot drink alcohol as usual so i ordered an orange juice! AWKWARD ==
Me and my bro! LOL why we look so retarded?
Four of US! hehe club isnt bad huh! good place to hangout!
during saturday.. I just hangout with my ex-classmates at spring! randomly met jia xin at avril cos they working at spring digi rockshow! AHAHA Ops i forget to take pics with my male gangs which is jerk haw, shin hau, kevin and ah tan! HAHA! We went to watch final destination 3D with them too! That movie is really disgusting much but i like it! I just dont know how to explain :o
Lastly! I took his pics b4 i leave Kuching! HAHA he still super adorable :3
I will miss kuching again :3

No comments:

Post a Comment