Sunday, January 1, 2012

first post in 2012!

It's 2012! seriously i'm not ready for 2012 but what to do. I must face it :/
This picture was taken from my house. viewed a fantastic fireworks show today :) Although is kind of far from my place but is better to stay at home rather than going out with tons of people around. I hate crowded places lor! Anyway I hope 2012 will be a better year and i know big exams like As and A2 are fall in 2012 but i must study hard and don't let my parent down and of cos getting a good results are good for me to enter a better U la. Actually having a tough year are good cos u will gain more experiences and grown up. Like 2011, this year was a huge turning point in my life. I leave home and start a new life here. It was tough at first and everything need to do by myself but few months later, i get used to it and be more independent. Good luck for myself for this year and hope that everything will be fine and found someone that actually care about me. <<Just saying 
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! TEEHEE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment