Thursday, January 19, 2012

Week before Chinese New Year!

Chinese new year is around the corner! We shop almost everyday if we got time :p 
Pavilion KL is our favorite place to shop around! went there almost everyday. like 3 days 1 time? LOL
I think they got the best chinese new year decorations with a huge dragon hanging around the mall :3
Long right? 

Me and penny with singapore bear! :)
Nice ''cny flowers'' at pavilion

HUGE menu at some japanese restaurant @ tokyo street

Their weird looking mushroom soup

japanese spaghetti.
ON 15 JAN 2012, Pavilion is like crazy! SUPER CROWDED! I never see pavilion that crowded before leh! it's because Jay chou coming to pavilion to promote his latest film ''viral factor''! Anyway im not interested to him that much and he's not that handsome compared to Nicholas tze leh! 

The people are too crazy about him la.. if taylor swift is coming to malaysia, maybe i'm 1 of them lor! Cannot blame them also, cos they are jay chou fans ba

saw some jay chou plate?
I saw him from 4th floor.. very far! i cannot even see his face clearly lor :/ anyway we walked away after he came out for about 5 minutes.. HAHA kinda disappointed leh cos the whole movie premier was lame. Keep talking nonsense and so on
Went to KLCC few days ago with my friends. had our dinner at madam kwan
Their chicken chop was good but i still prefer salad than vegetables :/

Me and stanley.. He look weird in this pic

Now then i look weird HAHA


3 of us.. stanley, me and valencia

4 of us! wait! I'm not ready yet! Stupid security guard dono how to took picture 1! fml. 

Let this picture conclude my blog then! Happy Chinese new year everyone! I'm going back to Kuching tomorrow! YAY I hope this year of dragon will be great :3

No comments:

Post a Comment