Tuesday, January 31, 2012

YEAR OF DRAGON 2012

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE :) Went back to Kuching during cny for a week! Had a blast at there with my friends and family! it's been a long time didn't get together. Chinese New year is the best time to get together and visit all our relatives that probably met once a year. Catching up with them was fun but i hate those awkward conversation lor! They love to ask those weird question and the most popular question they usually ask is which sec r u in now? I was like.. huh? im studying a levels in kl right now then my answer actually scared them literally. Okay time flies and i'm a young adult right now :p Not a small ahjo anymore XD
This is my family :p went to my grandpa house for reunion dinner. Cousins at the bottom part and uncles aunties at the top :)

Reuion dinner prepared by my aunty. AWESOME


playing with my uncle 5D. HUGE camera! But the image quality super nice  

 
 With all my cousins.. 
Me and my family! taken at my cousin house 
During cny was busy visiting those houses and have some gathering with my friends during chu 5. Went to friend houses and hills during that day :o
Went to Fullhouse for tea time and doing some camwhore at there haha

Their mini cooper 
Sandwiches

my tiramisu coffee.. not bad lor
lee chen and avril 

HAHA

:p being lame at there.. tsk
Cannot believe we go and ride that stupid pirate ship in front of hills shopping mall! pretty lame but quite scary when it reached the high point. I'm actually scare of this ship is not well built and gonna break anytime soon. hmm  btw avril was scared in the ride

HAHA! this is how we act in the ship ROFL 
Went to station one for dinner! And met some ex classmates too :)

grilled chicken chop

Me, shin hau, Esther and Henry

our group photo :)

5E post! 



Anyway this year chinese new year was good! I hope this year of dragon will be good and everything went fine :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment