Monday, April 18, 2011

GOIN TO KUALA LUMPUR NEXT WEEK! :D

This time, im not goin for vacation... but is for my further studies!
Im so excited yet a bit worry in it cos im gonna do all my things by my own! Tat is a new task for me :D I know KL is a BIG city with lotsa skyscrapers and entertaining stuff.. But my mission is gonna study well in my A levels and dun let my parent down! This is what i promise to myself! I gonna start a brand new life at there! I found a house which is wangsa metroview condo! I hope my roommate will be super nice and kind! haha
I gonna miss my family, frensss and my little hedgehog in kuching! I love my hedgehog so much but i cannot bring him there cos my parent not allowed.. haiz. What to do? I only can see him via skype next time..  Anyway, I will update my blog abt my life at KL next time.. hehe 


No comments:

Post a Comment