Thursday, April 28, 2011

Last day in Kuching! 28 April 2011

YEA! 2molo will be a brand new life in Kuala Lumpur! Im kinda excited! HAHA everything pack till 7788 le! 2day I just havin a blast with my frens! We Hang out for the last time b4 i leave. We just hang out at spring and shop around. We watched an awesome film too! 
HAHA This film is all about werewolf and very ''twilight'' I like it. one of my fren keep scream and use her palm to cover her face! HAHA she kinda scare because of wolf! 
I took tis photo randomly while waiting for popcorn :/ My fren bought a popcorn! Not me HAHA
B4 we watched this film, we keep thinking should i watch tis? Cos we hab no choice but we had no regret! 
our tickets r stuck in the machine for the first time :/ LOUSY MACHINE! 
AND around 11am, we went to pizza hut for lunch. Then the shop wasn't open yet! So we went out and sneak in the pizza hut's back door! The ppl told us the cook haven arrive yet and asked us to leave =_= We had no choice and ended up havin lunch at OldTown white coffee! HAHA I'm looking forward for 2molo :D



No comments:

Post a Comment