Wednesday, April 20, 2011

watched NEVER SAY NEVER 3D TODAY :D

Today i watched tis movie with my frenss cos we r so curious why he become tat famous? We wanna find out WHY! Overall tis movie was GREAT! I was speechless when i saw those crazy fans gone CRAZY when they saw JB! They just cnt stop screaming and yelling like mad! HAHA The power of JB? haha obviously im not his fan la.. We r just curious and surprised tat he is so ADORABLE when he was a kid!! OWH! SO CUTE HAHAH! And his hair.. make us speechless.. U know why la XD 
This is one part of the film.. i took it from my phone HAHA! 
Miley is in tat movie too!! she feat JB OVERBOARD! not bad
They 2 is about the same age rite?? they r cute actually! HAHA
JB and Jaden smith! HAHA kinda blur cos of 3D haha
Oh ya. I almost forget the stupid MBO gave me trouble! When i wore the 3D glasses, my eyes felt super sore and the 3D effect wont came out! Then i though my eyes got problem.. Then i wore the glasses up side down.. Everything fine when i wore it like tat.. Funny rite? I think the glasses got problem hmm.. 
This is tat stupid glasses!!! DAMN YOU 
After the movie, Me and my fren went to eat as usual.. went to secret recipe.
This is what i ordered for today lunch :D not bad! I love it! hehe
HAHA.. avril the easter bunny! YEA Easter is coming soon! HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE :D
This is my favorite song he covered when he still a kid :D







No comments:

Post a Comment