Saturday, April 30, 2011

Brand new life in KL :D

Friday...
I'm leaving... to KL! On d morning
11am arrived KL! Using fireflyz for the first time! The flight not bad but the seat kinda small lo! 
My dad was driving to the setapak area! 
Passed by sunway area.. and saw tis college! the building kinda cool and artistic! HAHA
Dad was driving.. lame LOL
The worst thing when i arrived kl is my laptop gone crazy! the screen spoiled for no reason! IMBA SIEN!
I think the reason is i put my laptop on the upper cabin, then other luggages BANG on my laptop bag? MAYBE
Goin to bukit bintang on the evening! Using LRT cos my dad dono how to drive to there and the parking fees is so exp so we choose public transport! 
See.. TRAFFIC JAM.. so terrible

Saturday
Shopping day =_=
Morning went to pavilion! Bought my crocs sneakers at here!
YEA! IT'S yellow! super comfort and light weight! hmm no regret! I realize everyone in kl r wearing G-SHOCK! I think it's a trend lo! I also got 1 many months ago! hehe Pavilion is HUGE and full of branded stuff. After pavilion, i went to low yat plaza to repair my laptop! And the screen cost me for rm350! considered cheap? I DONO! The plaza is full of electronics stuff with cheap price! NIKON D3100 for rm1699? OMG damn cheap! there are too much computer shops at there so they must sell in cheap price lo.. if not they cnt survive i think :D After tat i also went to berjaya times square! The things at there was cheap and lotsa ppl lo! I hate when my parent goin to toilet or enter the shop which i not interested.. they will leave me alone =__= and see over their stuff
sien lo =_= btw 2molo gonna move in to my condo ^^v








No comments:

Post a Comment