Wednesday, June 1, 2011

lack of updates :c

My blog was dead due to no internet connection at my house in KL :c
I use my digi broadband to online but i cannot update my blog cos i cannot even upload those pics in my blog! DAMN This really test my patience!
Life in KL was great and fill with full of excitement! Met lotsa new friends and new churchmates! teehee
Kl life was totally different compare to Kuching! Kuching people are mostly lazy 1 and do what they want! At here ppl had no choice! They have to work hard to get what they want! And i experienced money not enough! HAHA really not enough if u go out and shop a lot! will broke super fast =__= Food at here are obviously more expensive than Kuching. If u eat ur lunch/dinner at shopping complex, u will spend more than rm10 for dish! if u wan some appetizer or dessert, will cost u more, of cos :D The hawker stall at here is so DIRTY! i saw lotsa RATS running around the stall! This is truly disgusting! EWW WANGSA MAJU this area is a RATS HEAVEN! RATS used to live here due to dirty surrounding :/
hang out with Lee Chen in klcc :D
Havin hi tea at fullhouse, sunway with my housemate hehe the food are nice
Last week i went to sunway lagoon with my churchmates! Had a blast at there!
Sunway lagoon front door
Me and .... dono what lai de ><
I love to watch film in KL! I think Golden Screen Cinema is 100 times better than our kuching MBO cinemas! The sound system was great and the screen is clear enough! 
22 may, Pirates of the Caribbean having road show at Mid valley! I watched this film on tat particular day too! The film was so-so only... quite disappointed
Fake jeweleries LOL
The pirates ship is cool rite? hehe
Last week i watched Kungfu Panda 2 3D at GSC MAXX! AWESOME FILM!
I was shocked when i entered the hall! The hall is HUGE! 
HUGE rite? the hall can sit 555 ppl and the screen is about 5 storey high!
And tis 3D glasses is so cool! it's yellow! The 3D effect was superb!
Playing in photobooth with my ex classmate! hehe first time using it! FUN FUN FUN FUN
This thing cost us rm16 :0
AHA! spotted justice league show at pavilion! This show kinda lame! HAHA
at starhill! We cannot afford the things at here! too expensive! all branded shop at here such as LV, GioGio Almani, Gucci and more... lol really a rich man heaven!
Btw im goin back to Kuching tomolo for the mid term break! (Y)





  








No comments:

Post a Comment