Saturday, June 11, 2011

Back to Kuching JUNE 2-12 2011

BACK TO MY BELOVED HOMETOWN! KUCHING <3
Obviously this little place is not Kuching la.. i spotted Damai resort on the plane! HAHA 
I miss Kuching so much although i only leave home for 1 month ONLY! 
I love everything in KUCHING except shopping mall! LOL I love to shop in KL but not kuching :p Dont ask me why! 
oh yea.. my FLUFFY the hedgehog! I miss him so much! he is my cutest thing! Hmm Luckily he still remember my smell! HAHA 
Above these pics r my fav food in kuching! super nice cha kueh and ABC! aiya i forgot to took kolo mee photo! I cant find these foods in KL :(
Outing with avril and michelle tan :D we sang K together! lalala

Havin FUN with my ex-classmates :D I miss em all!! they r the best! hehe

havin brunch with Fui Sun and JiaXin! :D we cannot manage to finish it and it's not tat yummy! SAD
Btw I hope I can come back to Kuching asap! 







No comments:

Post a Comment