Monday, June 13, 2011

Back to normal life :/

I would like to call my life here as broadband life =_= Cos there is no internet connection beside my broadband! The broadband speed is like... 0.70Mbps.. slow :/ there's no streamyx or unifi! Im still waiting for the services.. I HOPE THEY WILL COME AND FIX IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!
This is my only way to connect to the internet :/
I also back to my life with public transport. I go to school by bus. I HATE IT :(
I hate when i missed the bus then i need to wait for the next bus! I will be late to school!
TODAY I went to school restaurant for the very first time. It was so-so ONLY 
Appetizer: 2 eggs with cheese on it.. 
Main dishes : Chicken with mushroom sauce
Dessert: chocolate bun
I spend rm15 on this restaurant. err students will change the menu daily :D


  


No comments:

Post a Comment