Sunday, June 19, 2011

Had a blast with friends at genting highland!

June 18 2011. Went to genting with church mates. Went there by bus and cable car. 
Took silly photos in the gondola -_- too bored in the cable car.
took photo while queuing for the roller coaster ride :D
This cyclone coaster not scary at all! The ride is like up and down then finished!
I got ride the real roller coaster at Genting for the first time! It's was NICE! I screamed all the way long! AWESOME feeling and satisfied! I remembered i keep saying OH MY GOSH in the ride -_- I also pay extra money for flying coaster! Flying coaster makes u feel u r flying around like superman LOL. Not scary but just difference experience! I pay extra rm10 for that ride. 
Had our lunch at hotpot restaurant. The steamboat at there is so-so only. but overpriced :/ rm30 per person. 
Just eat as much as I can.
After our lunch.. We went for 4D film. It was nice but the story was pretty lame LOL! the effect was good and the chait effect is not as much as other country! I know I cannot compare to disneyland or even china theme park! This is Malaysia! So, just appreciated what we got! HAHA I just saying :/ We spend rm8 for this 4D film. This film last for 20 minutes.
We are so bored till... ride a kido thing! merry go round! LOL we keep playing around in there and take pics!  
We pretend we r kids -_- Btw we really had fun in there! Lots of laughters and happiness. 







No comments:

Post a Comment